Square Enix filed trademarks for “Ever crisis“And the”First SoldierOn December 17, 2020 in Japan, in addition to Logo of Shinra Electric Power Company On December 22nd. All three brands were announced today.
All three brands seem to be associated with Square Enix Final Fantasy VII Series:
- Ever Crisis shares a name similar to the 2004 mobile game Before the Crisis: Final Fantasy VII The 2007 PSP game release Essence of Crisis: Final Fantasy VII.
- “First Soldier” may be a reference to Sephiroth, the main villain of Final Fantasy VII Series.
- Shinra Electric Power Corporation is an organization in a world Final Fantasy VII.
The latest game in Final Fantasy VII Series, Final Fantasy VII remakeIt was launched for PlayStation 4 in April 2020.
In related news, Bandai Namco has registered a trademark ‘Starlet BoxOn December 21, which looks like it could be a limited release next The Idolmaster: Season of the Stars. Live broadcast announcing the latest information about the game is Planned for January 17th.
We welcome and encourage comments on Gematsu. However, we do ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article Before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- There are no comments from the car, Including phishing, baiting, or posting messages.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, don’t comment.
- There are no offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as public harassment and individual attacks.
- Do not beg port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags When posting spoiled or NSFW content (non-nudity only). For example:
Will is Leomon.Determine the topic of the content outside of the spoiling tags.
- Be respectful of other commenters. You don’t have to get along with each other, but you do have to discuss politely. If you find that a commentator does not follow these simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to amend or delete any Comments without notice. This suspension policy is subject to change at any time.